Beginner’s foundation course in Ashtanga and Vinyasa Flow Yoga
For an enthusiastic beginner and keen learner…
If you are a beginner in yoga or new to Ashtanga & Vinyasa Flow yoga this course is for you. We offer this course to help you take your practice and understanding of yoga to higher levels. The focus of these courses is Ashtanga Yoga primary series and Vinyasa Flow. Whether you are new or experienced yogi you would find these useful.
You will learn fundamentals of Ashtanga yoga primary series and vinyasa flow sequences. Apart from practicing asanas twice a day you will attend a mid day workshop 5 times a week in which you will be taught the primary series in extensive detail. The main focus will be on sequencing, correct alignment of the poses, modifications and use of props. Lots of personal attention will be given and our team of teachers will be happy to assist you in achieving personal yoga goals and over coming personal yoga obstacles.
This course is for you if…
- You want to improve your yoga practiceand understanding greatly.
- You are an experienced yogi but new to Ashtanga Yoga or Vinyasa Flow
- You are a person who has never practiced yoga in a structured or systematic way OR
- If you feel that you lack the knowledge of proper techniques of doing postures and alignment techniques
- You are open to learn more and thirsty for knowledge
- You want to deepen or refresh your knowledge more.
- You have not done much yoga before
Typical Daily schedule
|8.30-10.00 am||Ashtanga or Vinyasa Flow class everyday|
|11.30 am-1.00 pm||Alignment techniques & sequencing workshops (only 3 times)|
|4.30pm-5.30 pm||Ashtanga/Vinyasa Flow everyday|
- No workshops on Saturday and Sunday
- Certification: You will receive a Yoga Alliance certificate of participation for the number of hours you will attend.
Course price: This is a non-residential course with no accommodation included and total course fee is 400 Euros. You can directly enroll for the course once you are here and thus no advance booking is required. Agonda has got plenty of options in terms of accommodation and its quite easy to find one around and close to our yoga centre.
- All the classes and meals are at Sampoorna Yoga Village, Goa only.
Includes: Course fee include
- Three meals (except Saturday dinner, Sunday lunch and dinner ), filtered water, herbal tea, Wi-Fi,
- Some study materials, Sampoorna Yoga bag, Sampoorna Yoga T-shirt
Excludes: Travel, insurance, accommodation, airport transfer charge etc.
Refund policy: Once you have registered for the course and have paid the course fee, the amount is strictly non refundable, non cancellable and non transferrable but adjustable in any other course you may like to do with us.
How to book
- You can join as per the dates given.
- Can directly enroll for the course by meeting us at Sampoorna Yoga Village in Agonda, fill out the required form and pay the course fee.