Intensive Yoga Practice
Intensive Ashtanga & Vinyasa Flow yoga with pranayama and meditation
(only in Goa)
All levels welcome!
(Students will get a Yoga Alliance certificate on successful completion of the course)
About the course
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced yogi we offer intensive practice to help you take your practice to higher levels. The focus of these courses is on developing a strong physical asana, pranayama and meditation practice. The asana will focus on Vinyasa Flow yoga. Whether you are new or experienced yogi you would find these useful.
Apart from practicing asanas twice a day you will attend a mid day workshops 3 times a week where we will be teaching some yoga workshops or will try to help you with your personal needs. The main focus will be on sequencing, correct alignment of the poses, modifications and use of props. Every day your practice and alignment techniques will greatly improve and practice will become deeper and stronger.
These courses are for you if…
- You want to improve your practice, flexibility, endurance and strength.
- You are an experienced yogi but new to Ashtanga Yoga or Vinyasa Flow
- You are a person who has never practiced yoga in a structured or systematic way
- If you feel that you lack the knowledge of proper techniques of doing postures and alignment techniques
- You are open to learn more and thirsty for knowledge
- You want to deepen or refresh your knowledge more.
- You are beginner or intermediate
- You want to learn meditation and breathing techniques
- You want to spend your holidays in a holistic way.
Typical daily schedeule
|6.30-7.45 am||Meditation, pranayama and chanting except Sundays (optional)|
|8.30 am-10.00 pm||Ashtanga or Vinyasa Flow classes every day|
|10.00 am -11:30||Breakfast, free time|
|11:30 am- 1.00 pm||Alignment techniques, adjustment, workshops (3 times)|
|1:00 – 2 pm||Lunch (no lunch on Sundays)|
|4.00 pm-5.30 pm||Ashtanga,Vinyasa Flow or Yin everyday|
|7.00 – 8.00 pm||Dinner|
|8.00-9.00 pm||Philosophy class (optional, twice a week)|
|Saturday||Only meditation and morning asana class|
|Sunday||Self practice day|
Meditation and pranayama (optional): In this optional class you will be practicing meditation and different techniques of yogic breathing exercises.
Asana classes: Will be based on Ashtanga, Vinyasa flow , Yin and restorative yoga.
Alignment, techniques and sequencing workshops: Here you will be taught how to do a yoga pose properly using right alignment techniques, modifications, props etc. You will also be given hands-on-adjustments by your teacher so that you can learn how the pose feels from inside and how to go deep in a pose.
Certification: You will receive a Yoga Alliance certificate of participation for the number of hours you will attend.
Course price: This is a non-residential course with no accommodation included and total course fee is 500 Euros. You can directly enroll for the course once you are here and thus no advance booking is required. Agonda has got plenty of options in terms of accommodation and its quite easy to find one around and close to our yoga centre.
Note: All the classes and meals are at Sampoorna Yoga Village, Goa only.
Includes: Course price include
- Three meals (except Saturday dinner, Sunday lunch & dinner), filtered water, hearbal tea, Wi-Fi,
- Some study materials (if applicable), Sampoorna Yoga bag, Sampoorna Yoga T-shirt
Excludes:Travel, insurance, accommodation, airport transfer etc.
Refund policy: Once you have registered for the course and have paid the course fee, the amount is strictly non refundable, non cancellable and non transferrable but adjustable in any other course you may like to do with us.
How to book
- You can join as per the course dates given.
- Can directly enroll for the course by meeting us at Sampoorna Yoga Village in Agonda, fill out the required form and pay the course fee.