One can choose 50-hr Meditation Teacher Training or 50-hr Certified Ayurveda Course or BOTH.
When you choose BOTH it becomes 100hr Meditation TTC and Ayurveda course.
This is a part of the Continuous Education Program of Yoga Alliance.
About Our Teachers
Veena Sudhir is into Meditation and Ayurveda for more than 20 years. By profession she was into computer software, library sciences and applied psychology. By passion, she got naturally pulled into Meditation, Ayurveda, Reiki and Pranic healing. She is associated with Sri Ramanashram, Tiruvannamalai for around 30 years and has spent many years studying, as well as full-time meditation and healing practices. She has done her TTC 500 in Ashtanga and Vinyasa Yoga and two Yin teacher trainings.
Sudhir Rishi is presently the Director of the Teacher Training at Sampoorna Yoga. He is into the field of Yoga, meditation, philosophy and Ayurveda consistently for the last 25 years. He lived as a Monk for 8 years. For several years he was into intense meditation practices. He taught more than 60 batches of 200hr and 16 batches of 300hr YTTCs, teaching a few thousand students from all over the world. He travels to several countries conducting workshops, retreats and silent retreats.
You will receive a 100-hour certification eligible to be registered with Yoga Alliance Professionals UK or Yoga Alliance US as 100 hour CEP / CPD.
DATES & FEES
DATES & AVAILABILITY
Dates and prices below are for courses held at Sampoorna Yoga Goa, India.
- Prices are in Euros. The prices mentioned below are inclusive of All TAXES.
- 100 Euros early bird discount if booked one month in advance.
- Accommodation included in fees for Single and Twin Sharing packages.
- ANAYA, SHIVALAYA are types of accommodations you can choose, please see our Yoga Village page for more information.
- For more information on included / excluded in the packages, discounts, check-in/checkouts and application procedure, Please browse IMPORTANT INFORMATION section on the Schedule & Fee page