Meditation needs no introduction. It is a process of re-training ourselves to improve focus & mindfulness, to learn how to unwind stress and to relax and develop spiritually. Meditation is the art of coming back to oneself, coming back home. This course is designed to give the participants an insight into what meditation is and how it is to be practiced and taught. This training focuses on learning and teaching different Meditation techniques and Yoga Nidra techniques. The emphasis is on the theory of Meditation and also the practice. You will learn, practice and also teach meditation during your time on the course. This course will help you practice meditation more effectively and will also teach you how to share meditation with your friends, family and students.
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU
- If you have been practicing yoga, intensively and continuously, and want to move to the next level.
- If you want to learn how to get harmony between body, mind and soul.
- If you want to deepen your personal asana and meditation practice.You want to learn and practice in a compassionate and non-competitive yet challenging environment.
- If you are looking for a comprehensive, safe, well/structured, anatomically precise yet intuitive approach.
- If you wish to explore the subtler and deeper level of awareness.
- If you have a strong desire to share this art of living with others.
- If you are ready to learn yoga beyond asanas.
This course is open to all applicants.
If you already hold a 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training certification from any school and in any style then these hours can be counted towards our 300-hour Multi Style Advance Yoga Teacher Training certification, and can also be used as CEP / CPD hours with Yoga Alliance Professionals UK and Yoga Alliance US.