Sampoorna in Sanskrit means ‘full, absolute, total, whole and complete’. Therefore, Sampoorna Yoga means ‘complete yoga or absolute yoga’. We teach yoga as a lifestyle, as a whole, and focus on all the eight limbs of yoga, not just on asana. Our 300-hour Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course is an intensive program designed to give you the knowledge, skills and confidence to further your practice and teach yoga based on the Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series.
Throughout the year 2022 this course will run along with our 200-hour Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training course. This course also consists of an 100-hour online teacher training module which consist of yoga anatomy, hands-on adjustment and a few other topics. It’s the online module, the deep hands-on adjustment online and in-person training which makes this course stand out than the others.
Our 300-hour Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training course is based on the traditional Ashtanga Yoga system and philosophy. Our comprehensive curriculum covers Patanjali Yoga Sutras, the eight limbs, yogic lifestyle, yogic diet, yoga anatomy, physiology and Ashtanga Yoga primary and intermediate series. There is a lot of more emphasis upon hands-on adjustment and teaching practice in this course.
Although we are traditional in our teachings but modern and unorthodox in our approach. We strongly encourage you to bring your own creativity, intuition and spiritual experiences into your learning and teaching styles. We don’t follow any religion or dogma in our teachings.
You will also have the benefit of exposure to a few Yin Yoga classes during the course.
Our 300-hour Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training course is for you if:
- You want to become a 500-hour Registered Yoga Alliance Teacher
- You want to go deeper in your practice and teaching.
- You want to develop a deeper understanding of yoga, yogic philosophy and the yogic lifestyle.
- You want to take your asana, pranayama and meditation practice to the next level.
- You want to learn and practice in a compassionate, non-competitive yet challenging environment.
- You are looking for a comprehensive, safe, well structured, anatomically precise yet intuitive approach.
- You want to share the teachings of yoga with others and help them lead a happy, content and meaningful life.
You will receive a 300-hour yoga teacher training certificate which can be registered with Yoga Alliance USA. This 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course on top of your existing 200-hours Yoga Teacher Training qualifies you to become a 500-hour Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance.