PRACTICE & TECHNIQUES
- Pre-recorded intermediate to advance level Vinyasa Flow classes, to practice every day.
- Sequencing workshops that includes understanding the asana families, principles of sequencing, anatomical sequencing, theming your yoga class, adapting your yoga sequences.
- Alignment/adjustment/teaching techniques workshops.
- Modifications, and advance variations of numerous postures.
- Use of props such as blocks, bolsters, straps, blankets, and walls in your yoga practice.
- Teaching Methods
- Principles of demonstration
- Instructions guidelines, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher
- Voice projection, and floor presence
- Planning and structuring a class
- Alignment and hands-on-adjustments
- Dealing with injuries and safety precautions
- Class management and adaptation
- Teaching beginners
- Teaching corporate yoga
THE BUSINESS OF YOGA
In this class, we guide you through how to develop your career as a yoga teacher, setting up your own studio, school or retreat centre, marketing strategies, advertising and PR, ethics in yoga business, building networks with other yoga teachers, schools, studios and retreats, and much more.
PRANAYAMA AND MEDITATION
You will learn and practice different breathing and meditation techniques throughout the complete course.
Pranayama will cover science of Pranayama, breathing mechanism and breath work, physiology of respiration, beginner’s and advance Pranayama techniques, teaching methods, etc.
Meditation will cover introduction, neurophysiology of meditation, meditation in hatha yoga and tantra, chakra and yoga nidra, mantra meditation, OM and Gayatri mantra in detail, obstacles in meditation, mudras and asanas used in meditation, teaching meditation, etc.
Philosophy will cover the following:<