“Due to the ongoing Corona situation Yoga Alliance has permitted to conduct Yoga Teacher Training courses fully online and consider all the delivered classes whether live or pre-recorded as CONTACT HOURS till 31st December 2020. The date may be extended beyond 31st December 2020 depending upon the world situation”
Arogya is a Sanskrit word that means “overall well-being” and “health of mind, body and spirit.” It means living a healthy life without disease and having complete health in mind and body. Arogya can be used to refer to a wide range of topics, including yoga asana, Ayurveda, meditation, pranayama, among others.
Our Online 300-hour Arogya Yoga (Therapy) Teacher Training is a program that provides knowledge, skills, and tools to qualified yoga teachers to conduct one-to-one and group yoga therapy sessions. This advanced Yoga Course enables yoga teachers to help their clients preventing illnesses, easing symptoms, complementing medical treatments, and improving their overall wellbeing.
After this course, you will be able to support the healing process of clients with similar conditions/illnesses, not only physically but also at deeper layers of their being, using yoga techniques to prevent and to recover from deep inside.
Our 300-HOUR Yoga Therapy Online TTC includes:
- Theory and practical classes -on video- of all the topics of the curriculum
- More than 20 live sessions with all the teachers of the course
- Our comprehensive manual with illustrative photos, theory, practice exercises and much more information in PDF; downloadable and printable
- PPT presentations
- Study guide with more than 100 questions
- Theory final exam
- Access to private Facebook group
- 300-hour certificate recognized by the Yoga Alliance
- Lifelong access to the course materials
- Flexibility to complete the course at your own rhythm and pace
Pre-requisite: You should hold a 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification from Sampoorna or from any other accredited yoga school in any style/philosophy of yoga.
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU, IF:
- You are a Certified Yoga Teacher
- You aim to help people to achieve a better lifestyle
- You want to help patients to ease and relieve the symptoms of their illnesses/conditions
- You look for a more specialized yoga field
- You aim to be part of a positive change regarding health and lifestyle habits
- You want to teach people how to prevent diseases
- You are interested in creating a successful business model while contributing with the wellbeing of your clients
- You want to maximize your time by pursuing an online training
- You want to be part of a group-learning experience while learning at your own pace
- You are looking for the best Yoga Therapy Training in India, at the convenience of your home
Our 300-hour Arogya Yoga (Therapy) TTC is registered with Yoga Alliance (USA) as a 300-hour Arogya Yoga Teacher Training Course, under their specific requirements for General 300-hour TTCs. Yoga Alliance does not hold curricular standards that address instruction in how to diagnose or treat any particular health condition, and their Registry Standards do not include instruction in yoga therapy techniques. Yoga Alliance does not hold a separate Yoga Therapy category for registering YTTCs.
Therefore, upon completion of our 300-hr Arogya Yoga (Therapy) TTC, you will be eligible to register as a RYT-500 with Yoga Alliance USA, not as Yoga Therapist.
Also, this 300-hour Yoga Therapy TTC is registered as Further Training with Yoga Alliance Professionals, UK and upon completion of this training you may register with them as well.
With this 300-hour course, Sampoorna Yoga has become an active school member of the International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT).
DR. PALLAVI KAVHANE
DR VISHWAJEET CHAVAN, INDIA
M.Sc in Yoga Therapy
DR. NEELIMA NALAWADEY
*If you choose a payment plan, you will receive your certificate only after all payments are received.