“Surrender strengthens you from inside”
YIN YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
50-HOUR FOUNDATION COURSE
YIN YOGA TTC OVERVIEW
In this training course, you’ll study the what’s, why’s and how’s of Yin Yoga.
You will learn that what we practice is important but how we practice it is even more important. In Yin Yoga, we position our body in a particular pose and then let go of all muscular efforts and surrender to the floor for gravity to do the work. By doing so, we relax our muscles and apply moderate stress to the deepest layers of connective tissues of the body -tendons, fascia, and ligaments- improving the health and mobility of joints.
Our foundational 50-hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training Course provides all the tools, resources and knowledge you need to deepen your practice and to start teaching Yin Yoga to others. The functional approach of the course -based on skeletal variations and uniqueness of every and each practitioner- provides a renewed perspective of the yoga asanas.
If you love the benefits of the Yin Yoga practice in your body and mind, and are ready to take it to next level, this is the perfect start for you!
AT THE END OF THE TRAINING, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
- Understand what is Yin Yoga and what is not.
- Know that Yin Yoga is not a new style of yoga.
- Get familiar with the archetypal poses and their variations.
- Skillfully practice and modify the Yin Yoga poses.
- Comprehend where and how you should feel the effects of the poses.
- Start sequencing Yin Yoga flows centered in the anatomical and physiological benefits of the postures.
- Discern when/if yoga props are needed.
- Understand how emotions work and their relation to the connective tissue.
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU, IF
- You are a yoga practitioner and want to learn how to practice yin yoga
- You are ready to learn yin yoga asanas from a functional approach
- You are a qualified yoga teacher who want to expand your scope of teaching
- You are a yoga teacher looking for Yoga Alliance CEP courses
- You own a yoga studio/school and want to add value to the classes you offer to your clients
- You are looking to add a certification to your resume as yoga teacher
- You have been practicing yin yoga and want to move to the next level
- You are looking for a comprehensive, safe, well/structured, anatomically precise yet intuitive approach.
- NO PRE-REQUISITES NEEDED.
Upon completion of the course, you will receive a 50-hour certificate eligible to be registered with Yoga Alliance as CEPs, according to their requirements.
This course is based on the functional approach to yoga, which emphasizes the importance of understanding the human differences, especially the skeletal variations. The main topics we cover in this course are:
- The essential elements of Yin Yoga: definition and principles
- The Yin and the Yang
- History of Yin Yoga
- Yin yoga vs Restorative yoga
- How to practice Yin yoga
- Anatomy of Yin yoga
- Comparative and functional anatomy
- Aesthetic and functional alignment
- Compression and tension theory
- Connective tissue
- Differences in bones and skeletons
- How skeletal differences affects the postures, range of movements and the joins
- Skeletal segments to define compression areas
- Muscle groups to define tension areas
- Target areas of yoga asanas
- Beneficial effects of Yin yoga on connective tissues, fascia and joints: anatomical and energetic benefits
- Archetypal poses and their variations
- Appropriate use of props
- Sequencing Yin yoga classes
- Teaching methodology of Yin Yoga
*Pre-study/non-contact hours: The course also includes a pre-study anatomy module and some suggested pre-readings. We will give you more details about this, along with joining instructions, upon your acceptance onto the course.
To receive the 50-hour Yin Yoga Foundations TTC certificate, you need to complete a multiple-choice written exam at the end of the course.
SAMPLE OF DAILY SCHEDULE
DATES AND FEE
*For men: only single occupancy unless you come with a participant or a group
- Early Bird Discount:
- €100 Euros: 60 days before course start date
- The course fee is in Euros and inclusive of all taxes.
- Included in the fee: Meals are included in all the packages. Accommodation and training included in the respective packages.
- Not included: Travel, insurance, any other liability etc.
- Airport transfers: Available at INR 2400-3000 depending upon type of the taxis
- Check-in: From 16.00 pm onwards on course start date.
- Check-out: Before 10.00 am on course end date.
- Orientation meetings: Are held between 4-5 pm on the course start date.
- Accommodation: We have two types of accommodation named Sampoorna and Anaya. All rooms are air-con and have private hot showers. We will always give you the accommodation agreed upon but life happens and sometimes we may have to make changes if required due to the circumstances beyond our control. Please check our Yoga Village page for pictures and more detailed information about the accommodation.
- Please check our refund policies here
HOW TO BOOK
- Application: Complete the online application form. If you don’t hear back from us within 24 hours, please send us an email at [email protected]. Please always check your spam if you don’t see our response within 24 hours. You can also contact us at our WhatsApp number +919056007148 for status of your application.
- Booking amount: Once accepted in the course you will be asked to pay a non-refundable but transferrable booking fee of €400 or INR 34,000 via PayPal/ Wise/ Googlepay / direct Bank Transfer. Your place on the course will be confirmed only upon receipt of the deposit amount. This fee will be adjusted in your total course fee.
- Remaining balance: To be paid 30 days before the course start date By Paypal or bank transfer.
- Refund Policy