Yin Yoga is a slow paced and passive style of yoga practice where postures are practiced on the floor in a static way for an extended period of time ranging from two to five minutes. In this style we position our body in a particular pose and then let go of all muscular efforts and surrender it to the floor for gravity to do the work. By doing so we relax our muscles and apply moderate stress to the deepest layers of connective tissues of the body -tendons, fascia, and ligaments- improving the health and mobility of joints.
When combined with internal awareness Yin yoga also becomes a highly meditative tool to cultivate inner silence, enhance awareness and explore the deeper realm of our consciousness.
The functional approach of our 60-hr Yin Yoga Teacher Training -based on skeletal variations and uniqueness of every and each practitioner- provides a renewed perspective of the yoga asanas.
If you love the benefits of the Yin Yoga practice in your body and mind, and are ready to take it to next level, this is the perfect course for you!
THE 60-HOUR YIN YOGA TTC INCLUDES
- Our comprehensive manual with illustrative photos, theory, practice exercises and much more downloadable and printable resources
- Study Guide
- Theory final exam
- Access to private Facebook group
- 60-hour certificate eligible as CEPs in Yoga Alliance
AT THE END OF THE TRAINING, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
- Understand the archetypal poses and their variations
- Skilfully practice and modify the yin yoga poses
- Identify the target area of every yoga asana
- Comprehend where you should feel the effects of the poses
- Sequence yin yoga flows centred in the anatomical and energetic benefits of the asanas
- Discern when/if yoga props are needed
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU, IF
- You are a yoga practitioner and want to learn how to practice yin yoga
- You are ready to learn yin yoga asanas from a functional approach
- You are a qualified yoga teacher who want to expand your scope of teaching
- You are a yoga teacher looking for Yoga Alliance CEP courses
- You own a yoga studio/school and want to add value to the classes you offer to your clients
- You are looking to add a certification to your resume as yoga teacher
- You have been practicing yin yoga and want to move to the next level
- You are looking for a comprehensive, safe, well/structured, anatomically precise yet intuitive approach.
Upon completion of the course you will receive a 60-hour certificate eligible to be registered with Yoga Alliance USA as CEPs, according to their requirements.