Our online 60-hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training course provides all the tools, resources and content of an in-person training, with the benefit of studying, learning and practicing from the comfort of your home and at your own pace. The functional approach of the course -based on skeletal variations and uniqueness of every and each practitioner- provides a renewed perspective of the yoga asanas.
If you love the benefits of the Yin Yoga practice in your body and mind, and are ready to take it to next level, this is the perfect course for you!
THE ONLINE 60-HOUR YIN YOGA TTC INCLUDES
- Pre-recorded theory classes
- Yin Yoga classes on video and live
- Live sessions to clarify doubts
- Our comprehensive manual with illustrative photos, theory, practice exercises and much more downloadable and printable resources
- Study Guide
- Theory final exam
- Access to private Facebook group
- 60-hour certificate eligible as CEPs in Yoga Alliance
- Lifelong access to the course materials
- Flexibility to complete the course at your own pace
AT THE END OF THE TRAINING, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
- Understand the archetypal poses and their variations
- Skilfully practice and modify more than 30 yin yoga poses
- Identify the target area of every yoga asana
- Comprehend where you should feel the effects of the poses
- Sequence yin yoga flows centred in the anatomical and energetic benefits of the asanas
- Discern when/if yoga props are needed
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU, IF
- You are a yoga practitioner and want to learn how to practice yin yoga
- You are ready to learn yin yoga asanas from a functional approach
- You are a qualified yoga teacher who want to expand your scope of teaching
- You are a yoga teacher looking for Yoga Alliance CEP courses.
- You own a yoga studio/school and want to add value to the classes you offer to your clients
- You are looking to add a certification to your resume as yoga teacher
- You want to maximize your time by pursuing an online training
- You want to be part of a group-learning experience while learning at your own pace
- You have been practicing yin yoga and want to move to the next level
- You are looking for a comprehensive, safe, well/structured, anatomically precise yet intuitive approach.
Upon completion of the course you will receive a 60-hour certificate eligible to be registered with Yoga Alliance and Yoga Alliance Professionals as CEPs, according to their requirements.