- Please, copy and paste the questions below in your email, answer with all the requested information and send it back to [email protected]:
- Full name
- Country of residence
- Which course(s) have you completed with Sampoorna Yoga and when?
- Who were your main teachers in the Sampoorna course(s)?
- Which other non-Sampoorna teacher training(s) have you undertaken? Please name the course(s), school(s) and year.
- Which yoga apprenticeship do you want to join?
- 200-hour Ashtanga – Vinyasa
- 300-hour Hatha and Yin
- 300-hour Yoga Therapy
- Which date do you want to join from?
- Any other information or comments?
- Note: By sending this application you release us from all liabilities.
WHEN CAN I JOIN?
- Your apprenticeship is synchronized with a 200 or 300 YTTC in Goa, India.
- Joining/beginning date: You should join two days before a 200/300 YTTC starts. For example: if you are doing your apprenticeship in the 200-hr course that starts on 23rd Dec, you should report to Sampoorna Yoga, Goa on the 21st (For more information about YTTC dates, please check out our schedule)
- End date: The final day of your apprenticeship is also synchronized with the end date of the YTTC you joined.
Q I am not a yoga teacher yet, can I join this program?
A No. Since this is an opportunity for certified yoga teachers only, first you need to complete a YTTC with us, or any other recognized and reputed yoga school. You can join the Apprenticeship Program right after the completion of your course.
Q I am not a certified yoga teacher yet but I have already enrolled in one of your YTTC. Can I still join this program and when?
A Yes, you can sign up for this program but your Apprenticeship Program will start only after the completion of your YTTC with us.
Q What is the minimum duration of this program?
A About 4-5 weeks, depending on the selected YTTC. Longer you do the better it is for you
Q What is the maximum length of this program?
A There is no upper limit, but generally six months would be the best
Q I have done my a 200 YTTC, can I join the apprenticeship in your 300-hour Hatha-Yin YYTC?
A. No, you can join only the Apprenticeship program in a 200-YTTC; or complete the 300-hour Hatha and Yin YTTC first, and then join the apprenticeship.
Q I have done my 200-hour YTTC, but not the 300-hr Yoga Therapy TTC. I only want to do my apprenticeship in the Yoga Therapy course. How can I do that?
A You can do so by completing our 300-hr Yoga Therapy TTC first.
Q I am a certified yoga teacher from another yoga school. Can I still join your program?
A Yes, but you need to be certified in the respective program you want to join for the apprenticeship, i.e. if you want to join our 300-hr Yoga Therapy TT, you must hold –at least- a 300-hr YTTC in Yoga Therapy.
Q I want to do my apprenticeship with Sampoorna in all three streams, i.e. 200 YTTC, 300 Yoga Therapy and 300 Hatha & Yin. How can I do that?
A. First, you will need to take all the above teacher training courses with us –or any other school-and then you can start your apprenticeship program in the 200-hr YTTC, followed by the apprenticeship in any of the two 300-hr YTTCs.