Karma Yoga program is run by Sampoorna – Yoga Teacher Training School in India throughout the year for it’s Alumni to help them gain real hands on experience to become a better student of yoga as well as a teacher. This program is open only for its alumni who have done at least one of their Yoga Teacher Training Courses here at Sampoorna Yoga.
During the program KYs are provided with food and accommodation and a lot of hands on experience.
To participate in this program please get in touch with our Director Sudhir Rishi at [email protected] with CC to [email protected] along with the following information.
Please note: Applying for the KY program or participating in our Yoga Teacher Training Programs does not guarantee a place in the KY program.
We request you to kindly send us the following information:
- Full Name :
- Country :
- Your Website / Blog / Facebook & Instagram id
- Educational background :
- Current work profile :
- Course & the date that you have attended :
- Names of the main teachers in your course :
- Any other Yoga courses/workshops you have done before of after the Sampoorna TTC :
- Your total Yoga teaching experience :
- Type of Yoga you are teaching? (For eg: Ashtanga/Vinyasa/Hatha etc) :
- Please provide at least 2 references of senior yoga teachers that can corroborate your Yoga practice & teaching experience :
- Course dates that you can commit for. Please check this link for the complete course schedule.
It will be nice if you can send us your bio data along with this email.