Sampoorna Yoga, located on the pristine beaches of Goa, India, stands as an internationally renowned Yoga Alliance registered yoga teacher training school. Our signature 300-hour yoga teacher training program, known worldwide, has nurtured over 10,000 aspiring yoga teachers since its inception.
Established in 2008, Sampoorna Yoga has a distinct mission: to impart the essence of yoga in its entirety, embracing not just the physical asana practice, but also delving deep into all eight limbs of yoga. This holistic approach, embodying ‘wholeness,’ ‘absolute,’ or ‘fullness’ in English, finds its expression in the Sanskrit term ‘Sampoorna.’ Thus, our yoga teacher training school proudly carries the name Sampoorna Yoga, symbolizing the journey toward yoga’s complete and enriching experience.
Our 300-hour Vinyasa Flow Advanced Yoga Teacher Training course is a four-week intensive yoga teacher training program designed to deepen your already existing knowledge and foundations of yoga. You must have already completed a 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in any style to be eligible to enrol on our 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training Courses.
The primary focus of this advance yoga course will be on practicing and sequencing advance Vinyasa Flow style yoga classes. Major attention will be given to the principles, technical aspects, and structural components of a Vinyasa Flow class. Much of your time during this advance yoga teacher training course will be spent on expanding your knowledge of asanas while paying attention to the key alignments and anatomical structures in order to deepen your own practice as well as learning how to teach others safely. In addition, you will gain in-depth knowledge of pranayama, meditation and philosophy.
This YTTC is intended to carry you further along your journey as a yoga teacher and prepare you for a more advanced personal and professional investigation into the transformative power of yoga. We are unorthodox and open in our approach towards teaching yoga, we strongly encourage you to bring your own creativity, intuitions and spiritual experiences into your teaching styles.
After completion of this 300-hour yoga teacher training program, you can register yourself as an RYT-500 (Registered Yoga Teacher) with Yoga Alliance.
SPIRITUALITY, YOGA PHILOSOPHY AND HATHA YOGA
“When we direct our awareness to understanding the external world, it is called ‘science’, and when we direct that same awareness inward to understand our true self, it is called ‘spirituality’. In its true context, yoga is at least 99% a lifestyle focused on non-physical practices and philosophy, with asana making up perhaps only 1%. Yoga philosophy is a vast subject that may take a lifetime to understand, even with consistent study and the guidance of a guru. However, during your 300-hour yoga teacher training with us , we will do our best to provide as much knowledge as possible. We will cover all the major aspects of yoga philosophy so that you can gain a basic understanding of what yoga is. Our aim is to equip you with the knowledge and tools to deepen your own spiritual practice and help others discover the gift of yoga. Hatha yoga philosophy will be the core of our philosophy section in this course.”
TAKING THE QUANTUM LEAP
In our 300-hour Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training course there will be lots of opportunities for you to teach. From day one, you will start teaching one-on-one and progress to teaching larger groups. You will be guided on how to improve and enhance your teaching skills and how to plan and structure a class. You will also have regular opportunities to assist and adjust practitioners in asana classes.
Your 300-hour yoga teacher training journey with us is as much about deepening your own practice and individuality as it is about gaining the skills to teach others. We passionately believe in the significance of your own process of discovery and experience on the development of your unique personal voice and style as a yoga teacher.
FREE BONUS: ONLINE 300-HOUR VINYASA FLOW YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE
As a bonus we will also give you 100% free access to our online 300-hr Yoga Teacher Training Course for lifetime. It will not only help you deepen your practice and learning before you start your yoga teacher training with us but will also help you continue to learn long after you have graduated with us.
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU…
- If you want to become a advance yoga teacher with an internationally recognised Yoga Alliance approved 300-hour yoga teacher training school.
- If you are looking for a 300-hour yoga teacher training school with a tremendous amount of experience and with a long history of successful track record.
- If you are looking for a traditional Indian yoga teacher training school which can provide extremely delicious meals, safe and comfortable accommodation in a great location near the beach in Goa, India
- If you are already a yoga teacher and want to take your teaching skills to the next level.
- If you want to refresh your knowledge of alignment, adjustment, anatomy and philosophy in a focused, committed learning environment with professional and dedicated teachers and students.
- If you want to acquire deeper knowledge of Yoga, Philosophy and Meditation.
- If you want to deepen your personal practice along with senior teachers and long-term practitioners.
- If you want to learn and practice hands-on adjustment and enhance your teaching skills.
- If you want to take some time for yourself and enjoy being a student again– studying in a fun, encouraging, and supportive environment
- If you want added benefits with Yoga Alliance by becoming an RYT-500 (registered yoga teacher) with Yoga Alliance.
- If you want to enhance your credibility and increase your visibility as a well-trained yoga teacher.
- You are eligible to apply if you hold a 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training certificate with Sampoorna or any other school registered with Yoga Alliance, in any style of yoga.
- You are eligible to apply if you have taken a 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training course which is not recognised by Yoga Alliance but still want to learn more and deepen your knowledge. In this case, you will receive the 300-hour yoga teacher training certificate upon successful completion of the course, however, you will not be able to register with Yoga Alliance.
- If you are a long-term yoga practitioner but have not completed any teacher training, you are still welcome to join the course to gain knowledge and experience. In this case, you will still receive the 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training certificate upon successful completion of the course, but you may not be able to register with Yoga Alliance.
(300-Hour Vinyasa Flow Teacher Training Certification)
Sampoorna Yoga Teacher Training school has been a registered international yoga school with the Yoga Alliance as an RYS-200, RYS-300, RYS-500 and YACEP provider since 2009. Its online and in-person yoga teacher training courses and certifications are recognised and accepted all over the world and enables all its graduates to teach in all the countries in the world. Upon successful completion of the course our YTTC participants receive a 300-hour yoga teacher training certification which allows them to register themselves as RYT-500 (Registered Yoga Teacher) with the Yoga Alliance. Please know that registering yourself as an RYT-300 or RYT-500 (Registered Yoga Teacher) with Yoga Alliance is optional. With our 300-hour Vinyasa Flow Teacher Training certificate you can teach freely and legally in any country in the world whether you chose to register yourself with the Yoga Alliance or not.