Our 300-hour Vinyasa Flow Advanced Yoga Teacher Training course is a four-week intensive program designed to deepen your already existing knowledge and foundations of yoga. You must have already completed a 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in any style to be eligible to enrol on our 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training Courses.
The primary focus of this course will be on sequencing Vinyasa Flow style yoga classes. Major attention will be given to the principles, technical aspects, and structural components of a Vinyasa Flow class. Much of your time will be spent on expanding your knowledge of asanas while paying attention to the key alignments and anatomical structures in order to deepen your own practice as well as learning how to teach others safely. In addition, you will gain in-depth knowledge of pranayama, meditation and philosophy.
This course is intended to carry you further along your journey as a yoga teacher and prepare you for a more advanced personal and professional investigation into the transformative power of yoga. We are unorthodox and open in our approach towards teaching yoga, we strongly encourage you to bring your own creativity, intuitions and spiritual experiences into your teaching styles.
After completion of this program, you can become a Registered Senior Yoga Teacher (RYT 500) with Yoga Alliance.
THE ESSENTIALS OF ANATOMY
Our anatomy classes ensure understanding of the key muscles and bones used in asana practice and their associated health benefits and contraindications. Substantial emphasis is placed on muscular and skeletal anatomy and in depth analysis of anatomical and skeletal limitations and differences. The specially designed practical anatomy classes are the back bone of the alignment classes.
TAKING THE QUANTUM LEAP
In our 300-hour Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training course there will be lots of opportunities for you to teach. From day one, you will start teaching one-on-one and progress to teaching larger groups. You will be guided on how to improve and enhance your teaching skills and how to plan and structure a class. You will also have regular opportunities to assist and adjust practitioners in asana classes.
Your journey with us is as much about deepening your own practice and individuality as it is about gaining the skills to teach others. We passionately believe in the significance of your own process of discovery and experience on the development of your unique personal voice and style as a yoga teacher.
300 hour Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU…
- If you are a yoga teacher and want to take your teaching skills to the next level.
- If you want to refresh your knowledge of alignment, adjustment, anatomy and philosophy in a focused, committed learning environment with professional and dedicated teachers and students.
- If you want to acquire deeper knowledge of Yoga, Philosophy and Meditation.
- If you want to deepen your personal practice along with senior teachers and long-term practitioners.
- If you want to learn and practice hands-on adjustment and enhance your teaching skills.
- If you want to share the knowledge and experience you have gained as a yoga teacher with others
- If you want to take some time for yourself and enjoy being a student again– studying in a fun, encouraging, and supportive environment
- If you want added benefits with Yoga Alliance by becoming a 500-hour level teacher.
- If you want to enhance your credibility and increase your visibility as a well-trained yoga teacher.
- If you want to join the growing community of yoga teachers who are committed to quality training.
- If you are interested in shaping yoga world-wide and expanding your network.
- You are eligible to apply if you hold a 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training certificate with Sampoorna or any other school registered with Yoga Alliance, in any style of yoga.
- You are eligible to apply if you have taken a 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training course which is not recognised by Yoga Alliance but still want to learn more and deepen your knowledge. In this case, you will receive the 300-hour certificate upon successful completion of the course, however, you will not be able to register with Yoga Alliance.
- If you are a long-term yoga practitioner but have not completed any teacher training, you are still welcome to join the course to gain knowledge and experience. In this case, you will still receive the 300-hour Teacher Training certificate upon successful completion of the course, but you may not be able to register with Yoga Alliance.
You will receive a 300-hour certification eligible to be registered with Yoga Alliance USA.