WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This 100-hour immersion course is for you if:
- You simply want to immerse yourself for 10-14 days in a well-structured yoga course among other yogis. OR
- You don’t have 3-4 weeks to spend in a teacher training. All you have is 10-14 days and your soul desperately needs a yoga break. OR
- You are not so much interested in the teaching and certification part but still want to immerse yourself into a well-structured yoga, pranayama and meditation program while living within a yoga community OR
- You want to learn and practice ashtanga yoga and vinyasa flow because you already have experience in other styles of yoga but not in ashtanga or vinyasa. OR
- You have already taken an online yoga teacher training and simply want to refresh your knowledge and skills.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN THIS COURSE?
- This 100-hour yoga teacher training course is not conducted as a separate course. It means that the participants of this course will be learning alongside our 200-hour Ashtanga Vinyasa YTTC trainees. Participants of both the courses will be in the same classes.
- The length of your course with us is 13-14 days including your check-in and check-out days. You can also choose to attend a couple of days less if you need to for any reason.
- You will follow the same daily schedule as the 200-hour YTTC trainees, which means 6.30 am to 6.00 pm daily except on weekends.
- You will be able to attend the following classes every day. How many of these classes you want to attend will totally depend upon what you are looking for from this course. If you want to learn everything including teaching practice then we recommend that you attend all the classes. But if you are not so much interested in the actual teaching part and want to attend only the classes which will help you in deepening your personal practice and knowledge then you may choose to skip some of the classes. We are here to support you in whatever you want to achieve. The classes you can attend every day are:
- Two asana classes every day. One class will be Ashtanga while the other will be vinyasa flow.
- One pranayama and mediation class everyday
- One philosophy class almost every day
- Alignment and hands-on adjustment workshops everyday
- Yoga anatomy classes- 3 times a week
- Student teaching practice on alternate days
- Since you will be joining the same class as the 200-hour ashtanga vinyasa yoga teacher training, you can join it either from the day one or the day 13th. It’s totally up to you. For example: let’s say that a course is starting from the 1st Oct and finishing on the 26th Oct, then you can start from 1st Oct and finish on the 13th Oct or start from the 13th Oct and finish on the 26th Oct. It might be better to join the first 13 days than the last from learning perspective. But any of those dates are better than nothing.
100-HOUR YOGA TTC OVERVIEW
Our 100-hour Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Course is designed to give you the basic knowledge, skills, and confidence to practice and teach yoga. We focus on the Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series and Vinyasa Flow.
This 100-hour Yoga Teacher Training course is based on the traditional Ashtanga Yoga system created by Sage Patanjali over 3000 years ago. We cover asana practice, pranayama, meditation, and philosophy. In addition to the Modified Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series, you’ll also experience Vinyasa Flow and some Yin Yoga classes as a bonus!
While we stick to traditional teachings, our approach is modern and open-minded. We encourage you to bring your own creativity, intuition, and spiritual experiences into your learning. We don’t follow any specific religion or belief system in our teachings.”
(100-Hour Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training Certification)
Sampoorna Yoga Teacher Training school has been a registered international yoga school with the Yoga Alliance as an RYS-200, RYS-300, RYS-500 and YACEP provider since 2009. Its online and in-person yoga teacher training courses and certifications are recognised and accepted all over the world and enables all its graduates to teach in all the countries in the world. Upon successful completion of the course our YTTC participants receive a 100-hour yoga teacher training certification. If you are already a qualified 200-hour Yoga Teacher in any style from any school then you can register this certificate with Yoga Alliance USA as CEPs.