Sampoorna in Sanskrit means ‘full, absolute, total, whole and complete. Therefore, Sampoorna Yoga means ‘complete yoga or absolute yoga’. We teach yoga as a lifestyle, as a whole, and focus on all the eight limbs of yoga, not just on asana. Our 200-hour Hatha and Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training is an intensive program designed to give you the knowledge, skills and confidence to practice and teach traditional hatha & kundalini yoga techniques.
This 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course is based on the traditional Hatha and Kundalini Yoga system established by many ancient yogis like Swami Gorakhnath and Swami Atmaram more than 1500 years ago.
The word Hatha is made of two mantras: ham (sun) and tham (moon). Therefore, Hatha yoga means ‘yoga of balance or yoga which brings balance to the body, mind and soul’. Technically speaking, hatha yoga is the branch of yoga which produces equilibrium between the two major energy nadis named ida (moon) and pingala (sun) so that we can prepare the body and mind for meditation.
Hatha yoga techniques include a slow, soft and meditative approach to asana practice with a great focus on pranayama and meditation, as well as yogic cleansing techniques known as shatkarma. Our comprehensive curriculum comprises of the study of ancient philosophy texts, asana, pranayama, meditation, alignment, adjustment, and provides heaps of teaching practice opportunities.
Although we are traditional in our teachings, we are modern and unorthodox in our approach. We strongly encourage you to bring your own creativity, intuition and spiritual experiences into your learning and teaching styles. We don’t follow any religion or dogma in our teachings; we live yoga as a lifestyle.
In this course you will not only be able to deepen your physical practice but also your spiritual understanding of yoga; expand your knowledge of asanas by paying attention to the key alignments and anatomical structures involved; and gain in-depth knowledge of pranayama, meditation, kundalini awakening exercises, kriyas, Shatakarma, and other ancient yogic practices.
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU,
- If you love yoga and want to immerse deeply into the practice of traditional yoga techniques, and the yogic lifestyle for your own spiritual upliftment.
- If you want to take your asana, pranayama, and meditation practice to the next level.
- If you want to develop your understanding of yoga in its true context, the context which goes beyond the physical body and postures.
- If you want to enhance your knowledge of traditional Yoga Philosophy, Meditation, Pranayama, and other yoga techniques.
- If you want to learn how to apply philosophy of yoga into your day-to-day life.
- If you want to learn and practice in a compassionate, non-competitive yet challenging environment.
- If you are looking for a yoga teacher training with a comprehensive, safe, well-structured, anatomically precise yet spiritual approach.
- If you want to develop a career where you can truly help people to transform their bodies, minds and souls in a holistic way.
- If you are searching for best Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training and Hatha Yoga Training in India.
- If you are looking for Kundalini Yoga Certification
Upon successfully completing the course, you will receive a 200-hour yoga teacher training certification eligible to be registered with Yoga Alliance USA.