In this training course, you’ll study the what’s, why’s and how’s of Yin Yoga.
You will learn that what we practice is important but how we practice it is even more important. In Yin Yoga, we position our body in a particular pose and then let go of all muscular efforts and surrender to the floor for gravity to do the work. By doing so we relax our muscles and apply moderate stress to the deepest layers of connective tissues of the body -tendons, fascia, and ligaments- improving the health and mobility of joints.
Our 50-hour Yin Yoga Foundations Teacher Training Course provides all the tools, resources and knowledge you need to deepen your practice and to start teaching Yin Yoga to others. The functional approach of the course -based on skeletal variations and uniqueness of every and each practitioner- provides a renewed perspective of the yoga asanas.
The online format allows you to study, learn and practice at your own rhythm and pace from the comfort of your home.
If you love the benefits of the Yin Yoga practice in your body and mind, and are ready to take it to next level, this is the perfect start for you!
At the end of the training, you will be able to:
- Understand what is Yin Yoga and what is not.
- Know that Yin Yoga is not a new style of yoga.
- Get familiar with the archetypal poses and their variations.
- Skillfully practice and modify the Yin Yoga poses.
- Comprehend where and how you should feel the effects of the poses.
- Start sequencing Yin Yoga flows centered in the anatomical and physiological benefits of the postures.
- Discern when/if yoga props are needed.
- Understand how emotions work and their relation to the connective tissue.
The Online 50hr Yin Yoga Foundations TTC includes:
- Pre-recorded theory classes
- Yin Yoga classes on video
- Live sessions to clarify doubts
- Our comprehensive manual with illustrative photos, theory, practice exercises and many other downloadable and printable resources
- Study Guide
- Theory final exam
- Access to Sampoorna Alumni private Facebook group
- 50-hour certificate eligible as CEPs in Yoga Alliance (these hours can be counted towards our 300hr Yin Yoga Therapy TTC as well)
- Lifelong access to the course materials
- Flexibility to complete the course in one year
This Course is For You, if